Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bulletin Boards

I just wanted to share some AMAZING bulletin boards that one of the WONDERFUL volunteers from my class put together!
This is for Fall
 

 
Gobble, Gobble, don't Wobble, "the Healthy way to be!" On each feather was something healthy.
This was also my drug free door.
It matched the bulletin board in the hallway.
 
The banner says, Mrs. Ackley's Pumpkins. Each pumpkin has a picture of the students in my class.
 
 
 
This bulletin board is for Spring!
 
 
I LOVED this Spring bulletin board. It brought a smile to my face every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your birthday bucket! So cute. I have been thinking about doing something similar for my fifthies this year!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the birthday bucket as much as the kids do! It is really easy to put together! I bet your fifth graders would love it too! You should try it.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like: