Friday, July 12, 2013


Hey ya'll, here is my first Linky!  I love, love, love Pinterest (who doesn't ?) and spend lots of time pinning my favorite things.  Thought I would start sharing!

Enjoy looking through my Pins!  Just click on the picture to go to the website the Pin came from.

Here is a writing folder insert thanks to Fabulous in First.  I used this last year and the kids loved it.  Great for those kiddos that need a little extra help.

writing folder
 
 
 
Loved this idea from Wicked Fun in First Grade for my reading area.  You need lots of books available to the kids when doing The Daily 5.
 
Wicked Fun in First Grade  How to use Reading A-Z boooks in your classroom library.  After you fold the pages and cut the laminating, (only laminate the cover) you staple the books together.  Then,Duct tape!!! Different colored tape for different levels!  Genius.


This birthday treat idea from ThinkShareTeach was a hit with my firsties last year!


Give crazy straws to students as birthday presents! More fun than receiving another pencil and better than giving away candy!
 
 
And of course, my new favorite dinner idea.  I know this is random, but I just can't leave out good food!  OMG Taco Bake. So Yummy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like: