Friday, June 20, 2014

Five For Friday Linky Party

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
We took the kids to their 1st Astro's Baseball game!!  They had a blast!
 
 
 
Today is our 16 year Anniversary!  Oh, the memories!!

                                                
 
 

I just started reading the 2nd edition of the Daily 5 and loving it!  However, I have had to borrow my youngest son's glasses in order to read it which leads me to ...............

 
 

 
Uh, glasses?????   I guess I hit that magic age of 40 26 and holding.  Wow, how did this happen?  I never wore glasses ever and now?  I can't see small print. I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow.
 
 
 
Just love these funny cards!  Free time = Pinterest, Blog, Facebook.  What would we do without our social media?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like: