Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Decorating the Classroom - Day 3

I have shelves! 2 to be exact.  I spent 1 hour of my day putting those shelves together.  They look good.  Now I need a tall one next to my desk for all of my books.  I need to go back to Big Lots.  These were on sale for only $15 each!   Pretty cheap!  I put this one in my reading area.  I got the book boxes from Target. I still need 12 more but they seem to be out. :(  





This is where I put the other shelf.  It is holding all my Math manipulatives.



 I also got the word wall put together.  This took a while with all the measuring and forgetting letters and needing to redo it 5 times. LOL.




For the letters, I printed them on red card stock, laminated them and used a 3 inch scalloped circle punch from my scrapbooking stuff.  I know you can't really see it in this picture.  Took pictures with my phone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like: