Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daily 5 - Book Boxes or Book Bags??

We are on a roll....  Daily 5 is under way and going great!  I started Daily 5 last year and will never go back to doing traditional centers.  The room is so quiet and all of the students are engaged in reading!  It is great for pulling my guided reading groups.  So my big question is, book boxes or book bags.  Well, last year I used plastic book boxes because they were provided by the school I was teaching at.  This year I am using book bags (Ziploc bags).  I have to say, most of the Ziploc bags have holes in them already and it is hard to organize.  Right now they store them in their desks (aka the black whole). You never know what you will find in there.  I think that I will look for plastic book boxes that I can label with their name. Using book boxes that have the student's names on them and that are durable is definitely the way to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like: