Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Favorite Things

 
 
I love this tool for creating sign up lists!  I have used it for parents to sign up to volunteer for reading to the class, science lab help, and I will use it for conference sign up.  This tool is a life saver! No more paper to send home, organizing sign up times, or just waiting for responses.
Try it, It's free!
 
 
 
                                                                      Sign Up Genius


Check out this website to enhance your school web page.  Wix.com is easy and FREE! So many designs and templates to choose from.


wix logo
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! Thanks for sharing! I shared with MCE too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting my blog on your wiki! Keep looking, I hope you find more things you can use!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like: